Sunday 3 April 2011

April: Prequel of my Degree life

As written as above, im writtin tis blog as a start of preparin for my degree life... Da reason y im writtin tis blog? Hmm... Jus suddenly felt lk writting down da footsteps of my life... Althought its already 18yrs pass without writting it down~

Act i should b writtin tis since 3days ago as its da start of da month... But well~ Im a god-gifted with a gud lazy attitude~

3days ago it was da most anticipated day of da yrs for me~ APRIL FOOL~ Wee~ Mayb its cuz of im rottin at home lk a nerd, tats y i was'nt pranked by ANYONE, well except for ONE, nt ANYONE, is a THING. Tats my stupid laptop... Suddenly in da mornin tak boleh surf fb onli... All other website no prob at all... Hp oso stil can surf fb... Scared til i almost go crazy... Tat tm i onli pranked 3 ppl puttin them as my "sister" in fb, tats all, n i thought tats da karma for it... Luckily after 3 hrs its ok already... But at nite i go n spam at some frens wall... wakaka... but unfortunately i forget 2 spam at few of da best victim... "beast", "L.G.P" n few other of their frens... haha...

Although tis prequel seems 2 b a boring 1... But its also a seqeul of my life... N i dun wana mk it a boring n useless 1... But i stil doin ntg at home except rottin in front of da laptop...

So from now on i will write things tat r important 2 myself at tis blog for me 2 c in da future~ mayb it can help me out when i nid 2 publish a book about myself in da future~ haha... jokin onli~

I guess tats it for 2day~ Hope tat tml wil b a better day~

No comments:

Post a Comment