Wednesday 11 May 2011

May update~

Shit~ im damm lazy 2 update my blog~ used a bad word as da start of my blog~ lol~ i was plannin 2 update my blog bout a gatherin at Time Square wit some frens on 1st of may, but due to my laziness its finally here after 12 days.... >.<

On 1st of may, i went to ts for the gatherin wit some other Akb48 fans, i met wit 2 cute girls n 2 cool guys~ da 2 cute girls r abit suprisin cuz i nvr reli expect them 2 be so(mayb i was'nt expectin high~) as for da 2 guys, 1 of them is quite frenly while da other 1 is abit cooler than me, which is a korean pop fan oso~ whole day v onli did is eat, drink, shop, den copy some files~ but da total spendin tat day was over 100! T.T sum tong sei me... bought a keyboard skin+mouse rm25, starbucks rm13, unagi rice rm33(exp lk hell but hungry, no choice) n some other detail things~ dun rmb d~ haiy... its da result of dun writin it instatly after tat day...

Here r da pic of da 2 cute girls(P/s: i din purposely onli tk pic of da 2 girls, is jus tat tis r da epic moments tat i caught durin da tat day)



End of the gatherin story, den next is da epic sad case tat i encountered... which is i had came back 2 kl for 3 days jus 2 w8 for my stupid couse result which alot of ppl say tat their result can b view on9, in da end, there comes a notice says tat da result wil b release 3days later, which means i hav 2 rot here at kl for another few days, but in da end i choose 2 go back ipoh n came back for my results later. damm stupid college which cant even send da result 2 da students via email. tats 1 of da reason y im changin college.

Talkin bout changin college, im reli damm tired n restless due to da stress of it... i hav 2 find a new place 2 stay near bukit jalil which is near my new college, n i was expectin 2 start my classes on next week's 18th. thr r no cheap rooms for me which cause me a big headache... n i stil hav 2 find a person 2 tk my room when i move over. tis 3 things reli made me go crazy for past 2 weeks

And i have taken my results which is jus 2 distinctions and 2 merits, abit suprised wit da results oso but as long as its pass n i can go 2 my new college, im fine wit it~ but da stupid new college memang kurang belasah... b4 tis told us tat v can join da degree yrs 1 on 18th may, but after me n my fren went 2 register, he onli ask whether v wana apply for ptptn, if wan den hav 2 go for diploma yrs 2 which starts next month 9th june(which is 1 month away from now!) to get the cert which study da same things wit degree yrs 1 jus da dif is 2 months extra n 190pounds less~ waste my tm so long for ntg which i could act work for a month at padini! ~!@#$%^&*()_+ mk me need 2 rot for another month! >.<

Sometimes ppl made their choices with their instincts, nt wit their mind... n i did da same as well but although i feel bad bout it but i stil feel lk doin it... act a month ago... there is news sayin tat Akb wil b comin 2 singapore for performance, n al da fans r excited bout it n plan 2 go for it. at 1st i was excited as well but thinkin again bout da cost has stop me frm goin, but a week ago, when the admins announce which members r gona come over 2 perform, i was 2 damm happy til i lost my control~ 2 of my fav members r comin over 2 singapore which caused me 2 ask permision frm my parents 2 go for it. da concert is on 15th may, which is act oso my family day wit my bro n sis n my mom which v act promised month ago. tats oso a reason y i made da decision nt 2 go at 1st, cuz my sis is nt at singapore tat tm. after i ask permision frm my parents, they were lk, "oh, u wana go singapore 2 watch concert? hmm... how much is da flight 2 singapore cost? n bla bla bla" i was lk suprised, r u sure u wana let me go watch it? its costly u noe? but in da end im stil goin tis weekend~ luckily thr r extra tickets by other fans. but im da onli stupid person who act can go 2 singapore frm kl but instead hav 2 go back 2 ipoh 2 pack n tk my passport which in da end has caused me goin 2 singapore alone~ lol~ stupid me~ extra 2 hrs... =.=

I think tats it for now again~ quite a long paragraph for my singapore concert thing~ lol~

No comments:

Post a Comment